CRI Property Management
Corporate & Commercial Office
151 N. California Street
Oakdale, CA 95361
CRI Property Management is an agent contracted to process applications and run credit for the property owner. Per California Civil Code Section 1950.6, landlords and property owners may charge an application screening fee when applying to rent. Landlords collect this fee to cover the cost of obtaining information, such as checking personal references and obtaining a credit report. The application fee is $30 per adult. Please make a money order or cashier's check payable to the name of the property that you are applying for. We do not accept cash for payment or personal checks for an application fee under any circumstances. If you are asked to pay cash for any reason, please call CRI Property Management directly. All applicants need to collect their itemized receipt for any application fees paid.
1. Signed information sheet/disclosure detailing the agreed-upon rent and any associated utility fees.
2. As noted above, there will be a $30 application fee per adult paid via money order or cashier's check. Please make the funds payable to the name of the property or community where you are applying. Application fees will include a $16.60 credit check and a $13.40 administrative fee to check references.
3. When filling out your application, please "print" all information clearly and be sure to complete every section. Missing information can result in the delay of your application process.
4. Copy of Social Security Card and Driver's License or Government issued ID for each applicant. Please note that your application will not be processed if this information is not provided.
5. Applicants must have a minimum combined income of three (3) times the rent. To verify your income, please provide one of the following. A copy of three (3) employment paycheck stubs, a copy of your income award letter (Social Security/Disability), or three months bank statements showing deposits/balances.
6. Applicants must have a prior good standing rental history. Please be prepared to provide your previous landlord's phone number and/or email address to verify this information. Any provided address will be verified.
7. Pets: You will be required to provide the number of pets you own, the size/weight, and the breed of your pets, which will be approved. For your pet to qualify, it must comply with property rules and regulations. Accommodation for service animals will be made in accordance with California law.
8. If applicable, to qualify for an age-restricted community, you must meet that property's age requirements.
9. If parking is available on the premises, all vehicles must fit in the assigned parking space.
10. If you intend to rent an RV space, please provide a copy of the current registration and proof of insurance for the RV vehicle.
11. NO EVICTIONS (What does this mean?)
We encourage you to request a copy of the lease or rental agreement, community rules, regulations, and a copy of the mobile home residency law or any applicable disclosures to the community. Please be sure to read these documents before deciding to rent. Upon request, park management will provide you a copy of each document.
Co-Signor Consideration: Applicants who have poor credit, no credit history, or no rental history will not necessarily be denied. In some cases, we will consider a co-signor. Co-Signors must complete and sign a rental application and provide all information listed under rental requirements. Co-Signor must prove their ability to meet their financial obligations and the applicant they are Co-Signing for. A Co-Signor will only be considered if their income is a minimum of five (5) times the rent. Co-signors credit, rental history, and debt will also be a determining factor in approval consideration. The allowance of Co-Signor will likely require an increased deposit of up to two (2) times the rent.
If approved, you will be responsible for paying in prorated certified funds and/or 1st months' rent, the security deposit, and other agreed-upon fees at lease signing. You must also sign and agree to comply with park rules and regulations to reside in the community.
Connect With Us
To receive regular information and the latest from Commercial Real Estate Investors Inc., please submit your name and email.